It's that time of the year

Currently about 3/4 of Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan. I'm re-reading the book to better prepare myself for the upcoming The House of Hades in Oct 8. I already pre-ordered my book; I just hope that it arrives on time. Can't imagine having to wait any more after one year of painful, nerve-wrecking waiting.

The closer it's getting to the date, the more agitated I become. Everyday is like House of Hades this, House of Hades that. It has been quite a while since I last anticipate a book this eagerly. The last book that got me like this was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I mean, who didn't right? It's friggin Harry Potter. Unless you're no Harry Potter fan. Are you not? Then, you can totally disregard my previous comments.

I pre-ordered US version of The House of Hades, even though if I wanted my collection to look nice, I should have ordered the UK version:

But the UK version doesn't look as nice as the US version so I think I'm gonna let is slide this one time. Plus, there's nothing I could do now. I already paid for my book; now I just have to wait for it to arrive. I can't wait!