The Throne of Fire  - Rick Riordan I sacrificed my sleep just to get this book done, not that I'm complaining. In fact, to think about it, the only thing that make me regret the most is that now I have to wait months before I get to read the latest installment, which sucks big time.

The Throne of Fire, as expected, did not disappoint me. Sadie is so funny, I couldn't help but to choke down a few laughs considering that it was late at night at that time and I didn't want to scare any of my family members. Lol. Anyways. As funny as Sadie could be, she was downright irritating as well. There were a few times I felt like slapping her if that could instill some sense in her, but I admit, without her recklessness, they wouldn't succeed the quest.

The Quest was intriguing, pleasant if you ask me, but definitely more terrifying this time around. Both Carter and Sadie had issues they had to face on their own and as much as it made me agitated and felt like cursing them non-stop for taking such risks, in the end, it was meant to be that way.

Oh one last thing before I forgot, it was nice to be introduced to new gods and goddesses. Nice experience, indeed. I'm definitely google-ing egypt mythology after this.