Rainshadow Road - Lisa Kleypas This is my first attempt to read Lisa Kleypas, and it definitely won't be my last. One of those books that is just impossible to put down (I had to last night, because my laptop gave up on me, and I didn't have the energy to get it charge not that you're interested to know anyway, lol.)

So anyways, Rainshadow Road is the result when you cross Nicholas Sparks' talent to write exceptional love stories with Sarah Addison Allen's extraordinary ability to spin tales out of love and magic. One word: BEAUTIFUL. If you're into romance with a tinge of magic, you should give this a go. You won't be disappointed.

And I still want to kill Alice despite the revelations and all. Pity such a nice name wasted on such an ugly person like her. I always like that Alice name. Not so anymore. And Sam! Ugh, I don't know when, maybe when Lucy and Sam first met at the beach, but I kept picturing Chaning Tatum as Sam. Not that accurate maybe, but whatever, I liked the images I had. Lol.