More about Boy: Roald Dahl's Tales from Childhood - Roald Dahl I've never been a keen reader when it comes to biography. I've picked up a couple of so for the past 10 years I've been into this reading business. And I must say it takes an extraordinary skill to keep your readers engaged when you are telling your life stories.

I've always known for a fact that Roald Dahl is a talented storyteller. As much as I have enjoyed his children books, the same can be extent to this bio of his. I was immediately hooked the moment I started reading. In telling his fascinating stories and experiences, Dahl expertly manipulated his story-telling skill,it resulted an enjoyable journey to the past. It's wittily engaging, just like his children fiction, only this is real.

Also, it's great to know where did he get his idea from to write the stories. Almost all of his stories and characters were based on real people and events. I wonder what his ex-matron, headmasters and teachers would feel if they happened to read this bio. Offended? Glad that at least Dahl is telling the truth?

And finallyyyyy I get to learn how to pronounce his name correctly. It's ROO-arl. I always pronounced it as ROE-ld before. I'm bad at pronunciation, I know. Haha.

Overall, a nicely put biography!