On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) - Samantha Young I was looking for something cheesy to read this afternoon as a result of listening to sappy songs all morning and watching The Amazing Spiderman without really watching it because I watched it in the first place only because I couldn't get enough of Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone. Gosh, they are so cute together, I think I'd die if they broke up.

Anyways, I found this book. I wasn't sure of it at first, so I referred to Goodreads, which is always a wise move. The ratings looked promising, but it was Lisa's review that convinced me altogether. So, I said to myself, why not give it a go?

Turns out it was the best decision ever. I couldn't put the book down even if I wanted to. Braden and Joss made a perfect couple. They were just so adorable together. And I always have something for a character with a smart mouth, especially if it is a female character. For unknown reasons, it makes me wanna dig into the book deeper. Thankfully, the story was interesting enough, which made my work so much easier. So yeah, this story worked fine with me.

Can't wait to read the second book.