Every Day - David Levithan Ugh, this is like the worst, the stupidest, the most annoying teen love story I've ever read! I was really really REALLY ticked off with the narrator of the story, A, but I persevered hoping that it would get better as the story progressed. It didn't, but I think you would have guessed that even without me spelling it for you.

The reason I wanted to read this because I thought it had an interesting premise. It was about this boy, A, who didn't possess a body of his own, thus was forced to take a different body every day. It wasn't a big deal until he met a girl named Rhiannon. Things got tricky when he started to fall for the girl. So, from that moment on, he tried to find ways to meet up with Rhiannon and convince her that despite all the different bodies, he was still A. His mind was still his. And that he was the same boy who resided in Rhiannon's boyfriend's body, who showed her that things could be different for both of them.

It could been a great love story. Or the saddest, the most heartwrenching love story. But it didn't because what A thought what he had was love, well it wasn't! THAT WASN'T LOVE, IT WAS AN OBSESSION, YOU MORON! YOU DON'T FORCE PEOPLE TO LOVE YOU. YOU LET THINGS FALL ACCORDINGLY. IF IT WORKS, IT WORKS. IF IT DOESN'T, THEN YOU MUST ACCEPT THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE. YOU DON'T ASK PEOPLE TO BREAK UP WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS NO MATTER HOW BAD OR IGNORANT THEY ARE, YOU LET THE GIRLS DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES. AND EVEN IF YOUR LOVE FOR HER IS SOOOOOOO GREAT, IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE WILL FEEL THE SAME FOR YOU TOO. OH, FOR GOODNESS SAKE, DON'T MAKE EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU. GAHHHH, I'M SO PISSED OFF!

And it didn't help my mood either when the writing was so damn stiff. I found myself always skipping when A began to ponder upon something that was meant to be thought-provoking. Well, no. It was annoying, and most of the time I didn't get the point he was trying to make.

Ugh, if I could kill you, A, I would. I'm glad I was done with this because well, good riddance!