Paper Towns - John Green I think this is the best work from John Green I've read so far. Or maybe it's still Looking for Alaska. Oh, I don't know, I'm having a hard time deciding between those two. Bottom line is, John Green has never been a let down to me.

I fell in love with Paper Towns right after I started reading it. It was easy to get into the story. I deem this was hugely because of the main characters. Margo Roth Spiegelman was an interesting character to begin with. I realise all of John Green's female characters are interesting, but there was something exceptional about Margo I didn't get from the other female characters. She was the kick-ass of all the kick-ass characters in John Green's. Quentin Jacobsen resembled me a lot so I get him like really get him. Ben and Radar cracked me up a lot of times. I lost count of how many times I snorted through my reading to their stupid, funny-as-hell banters. The dynamic among Quentin, Ben and Radar could never have been better. I like the three musketeers. They made good friends and even better characters to Paper Towns.

Story-wise, I'm beyond hooked. I didn't know what paper town was before, my ideas about it are pretty much murky still but it made such a fun story to read. It's also a story about road trips one way or another. I always love story about road trips probably because I've been to some and I know how enjoyable it can be.

The reading had been a walk in the breeze but it's not just an empty, passing-the-time read. I've learned a lot from Paper Towns about perceptions from the enigmatic Margo Roth Spiegelman.

"That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people would want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking your breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste."

"When did we see each other face-to-face? Not until you saw into my cracks and I saw into yours. Before that, we were just looking at ideas of each other, like looking at your window shade but never seeing inside."

I would recommend this to all who are up for some adventure. Hehe. Marvellous read! :D