Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson This is without a doubt one of my favourite reads of the year! I think the book is fantastic! And this isn't just about the story, it stretches to the book cover and how the story of Amy and Roger's epic detour is laid out. Freaking awesome, and this is me being brutally honest. Pictures, hotel and restaurant receipts and notes about all the states Amy and Roger have visited are all included in the book, thus giving the justice to the title of the book. After all, what a better way to tell the story of your travelling if not via the medium of a journal?

This isn't necessarily a romance read and if you're looking for it in this book, I think you might be disappointed. But I think I am confidence enough to say that despite the lack of romance in it, you'll find yourself thoroughly enjoyed until the very end of the story. In fact, I didn't think it was enough. I want moreeeeee! A sequel maybe, Matson? I'd be the happiest girl alive if there was a sequel.

Thanks to Amy and Roger, now I'd really like to have my own road trip. I've been to two, and both of them had been awesome. And now, I need to plan for more.

Overall, FANTASTIC READ! <3