On the Island  - Tracey Garvis-Graves My initial doubts about this book were totally unfounded! I LOVED IT! Don't let that age gap part get you. To be honest, I was too, repulsed at first when I realized what a huge gap Anna and T.J. have between themselves. Now lemme tell you something, that actually made the story good, better even.

I'm not exactly sure how to review this book without actually spilling the story to you. Believe me, I tried but I just couldn't make it good and appealing to you. I abandoned the effort. But here's the thing. If you're a fan of Slammed by Colleen Hoover or like The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen, then you should give On the Island a try. It is full of cheese and fluff like Slammed but it can also be as frustrating and sometimes nerve wrecking as The Truth About Forever. In fact, it would not be far off to say that On the Island is kinda like a mashed up story between Slammed and The Truth About Forever.

Anna and T.J. are likable and adorable. They grow on you fast. You'll have no choice but to like them. And now as I replay the scenes from the book over and over again in my head, I still cannot stop wondering why we don't have more guys like T.J. around because I could really use one. Sigh.
I don't have anything else to say except go and read this book. NOW!

Overall, fantastic reading! Loved it.