What I liked best about The Book Thief:
1. Beautifully narrated story. The words and the phrases, I found myself wishing they were actually edible. I would've devoured them appreciatively. Those alone would have kept me fed for eternity.
2. Characters that came to live, I mean all and not some two-dimensional, forgettable, make believe characters.
3. The fitting, bittersweet ending :')
4. The little, little notes the narrator included.
5. Again, the flow of the language. Makes you wanna ditch all the other worldly matters and devote yourself altogether for the story, which I did.
What I didn't really like about The Book Thief:
1. A slow beginning, and that's all.
Overall, an incredible read! :D